Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunset in East Bay - Wallpaper of the Week

Sunset in East Bay - Wallpaper of the Week

The wallpaper of this week is a photograph I took last week on my way home. It's been little over a month since I moved from San Francisco to Oakland and I cannot seem to get tired of the beautiful sunsets during my evening commute. Seeing the San Francisco skyline mixed with the blue/orange gradients of the sky is simply breathtaking and I was so happy to capture this special moment of the day and in turn feature as this week's.

Abduzeedo's wallpaper of the week - Sunset in East Bay
Desktop Version

Abduzeedo's iPad wallpaper of the week - Sunset in East Bay
iPad Version

Abduzeedo's iPhone wallpaper of the week - Sunset in East Bay
iPhone Version

Resolutions:

Source : abduzeedo[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment